1. Due to changing rules and prices at Embassies, prices on our website are not guaranteed and subject to change without notice. We will, of course, let you know prior to submission if we have received your passport and payment and prices have increased in the interim.
2. CVD do not accept responsibility for loss, delays or non-issuance of any application whatsoever or howsoever caused by the Embassies or Royal Mail. Nor do we accept liability for loss, delays or non-issuance of any application arising from or in connection with (to include but not restricted to) incomplete application forms, incorrectly or falsely completed application forms, inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation, acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, acts or omissions by public authorities. Please note that the issue of a Chinese Visa is subject to the consent and complete discretion of the Chinese Embassy. In certain circumstances, the Chinese Embassy may require you to provide further documents as evidence of your visit to China. CVD take no responsibility for delays occasioned by requests for further information pending the grant of a visa.
3. In the event of loss or damage or delay which is due the negligence of CVD, damages (to the extent that you have suffered damage, can prove loss and your complaint is reasonable) are limited to our service charge (not including disbursements). his is true even if the embassy ultimately refuse to grant a visa.
4. CVD will at all times endeavour to process applications according to clients' request. However it is the express responsibility of the client to check the validity of the passport, visa or document issued to ensure that it covers the period of stay requested, the number or entries required and is also valid for the purpose of trip.
5. Unless specific instructions are received in writing to the contrary, CVD shall not be held liable for acting in the best interests of and in a manner which would be considered reasonable to enable them to fulfil the implied instructions of the client. Any such additional actions which incur additional charges shall be wholly the responsibility of the client.
6. Royal Mail Special Delivery is a disbursement which is charged to you at cost on your behalf. The service of completing the forms for Special Delivery and ordering envelopes etc is provided free of charge. Once documentation is passed from CVD to Royal Mail, CVD can take no responsibility for lost or damaged goods as the contract is now between Royal Mail and you.
7fi. CVD reserves the right to retain all documents until payment for processing is received in full.
8. CVD's fees becomes chargeable immediately. This is because we will have spent time reviewing your application and providing advice. Also, due to the fact that the Chinese Embassy requires payment of fees in advance, this means that all fees will become non refundable. This is true even if the embassy ultimately refuse to grant a visa.
9. Where we are refunded embassy fees, we will pass these refunds on to you. However, our service fee will remain chargeable in recognition that by the time of refund, we will have answered your emails, queries and phone calls, and been charged fees by the bank for receipt of your monies.