We attend the Vietnamese Embassy on your behalf, obtain your visa for you, and return it to you expdeitiously.
IF YOU ARE POSTING YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US: Please send the documents listed on the right side of this page plus the relevant fee to CHINESE VISA DIRECT, PO Box 5051, London W1A 8UZ
IF YOU ARE DELIVERING YOUR DOCUMENTS IN PERSON OR USING A COURIER, please deliver them to our office at 25 MARGARET STREET, LONDON W1W 8RX. Click here for a map.
All you need to send us is:
1. your passport (must have at least 6 months validity - for 6 month multi entry visas, 7 months' validity is required);
2. a completed application form (click here to download
3. one passport photo;
4. for tourist visas only, copy of flight tickets and hotel bookings;
5. for business visas only, an approved invitation letter
6. the relevant fee, which will depend upon which service you wish to use.
We accept payment by CASH, CHEQUE, POSTAL ORDER and PERSONAL DEBIT CARD by post (fill out the authorisation form and we will do the rest).
Alternatively, pay online below.
NB If you pay by cheque, we will wait for the cheque to clear before we send your documents back (usually 5 - 7 working days) - for speed, fill out the debit card authorisation on the authorisation form
We have two services for Vietnamese visas:
EXPRESS SERVICE - this is the fastest service for Vietnamese Visas. The embassy takes two working days to process the visa. So, for example:
Monday: We receive the passport from you and submit it to the Vietnamese embassy
Wednesday: We retrieve the passport from the Vietnamese embassy and return the passport to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery. Click here for prices.
NORMAL SERVICE - This takes 5 - 7 working days from when we submit the passport to process. This is our cheapest service and as a result, takes longer than the express service.