We will personally attend the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and Chinese Embassy to submit and collect your documents.
NORMAL SERVICE - 10-11 WORKING DAYS
PERSONAL DOCUMENTS : £130 per document for personal documents, such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, including all fees, and return delivery by Special Delivery.
COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTS: £150 per document for corporate documents, such as certificates of incorporation. These fees include all fees, and return delivery by Special Delivery.
EXPRESS SERVICE - 5 WORKING DAYS
PERSONAL DOCUMENTS : £199 per document for personal documents, including all fees, and return delivery by Special Delivery.
COMMERCIAL DOCUMENTS: £219 per document for corporate documents, including all fees, and return delivery by Special Delivery.
If you require us to certify your documents (so you don't have to see a solicitor), please add £15 to the above prices.
By using us, you avoid the need for:
1. A solicitor, who would ordinarily need to certify your copies (assuming you want to use our certification service)
2. Queuing at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office or having to rely on the FCO internal post.
Also, remember that the Chinese Embassy does not accept legalisation applications by post, so avoid the queues and use us!
1. We will need a copy of your passport photo page, plus:
2. If you want us to create a certified copy of your certificate (so you don't have to see your solicitor), send the ORIGINAL of the document you need legalising to us, along with a completed form and our fee (you can also pay online). We will arrange for a solicitor to sign the document.
3. If you do NOT wish us to certify your document (you will need to see your own solicitor to obtain your own certified copy), please send the certified copy (with your solicitor's signature on it) to us along with a completed form and our fee.
IF YOU ARE POSTING YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US: Please send to CHINESE VISA DIRECT, PO Box 5051, London W1A 8UZ
IF YOU ARE DELIVERING YOUR DOCUMENTS IN PERSON OR USING A COURIER, please deliver them to our office at 25 MARGARET STREET, LONDON W1W8RX. Click here for a map.
We will submit your documents to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office on the day we receive them. We will collect your documents the same day and then submit them to the Chinese Embassy.
In all, the process takes around 10-11 working days - (remember, public holidays and Chinese Embassy holidays are not counted as working days).
F YOU NEED YOUR DOCUMENTS BACK SOONER, IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET THEM BACK IN 5 WORKING DAYS ON OUR EXPRESS SERVICE AT £199 PER DOCUMENT FOR PERSONAL DOCUMENTS AND £219 FOR CORPORATE DOCUMENTS
We accept payment by CASH, CHEQUE, POSTAL ORDER and PERSONAL DEBIT CARD (fill out the authorisation form and we will do the rest).
NB If you pay by cheque, we will wait for the cheque to clear before we send your documents back (usually 5 - 7 working days) - for speed, fill out the debit card authorisation on the authorisation form